Educating yourself and continuing to learn is a huge part of our business as photographers, and one of the most important investments you can make. I also happen to love teaching, and I really am pretty much an open book on these sessions. Nothing is off limits to ask me- I will try my best to answer all your questions!
The 1:1 Mentor Workshop includes the following:
- A complete portfolio review. I offer critique and pointers on where you can improve. I will have it ready for us to go over together the day of your workshop.
- Overview of my settings and basic approach to shooting. We talk about equipment, lenses, etc.
- Business and marketing, including social media strategies.
- We will shoot a model together, side by side. There will be plenty of teaching opportunities and time for questions!
- I will schedule a family session that afternoon that you can watch me shoot from start to finish. You are welcome to shoot behind me for this part, too (however i don’t allow you to offer these pictures to my client or tag me or them on Facebook with them. They are for your own learning only).
- We will spend some time editing the family session together before our day ends!
- My goal is for you to leave feeling confident with the technical piece of it all, but I also hope to inspire you and show you how I stay true to my style.
- This mentor opportunity is for photographers that are confident shooting in manual already. If you are not, please consider signing up for my basic workshop instead.
- Only available to photographers that live AND work a minimum of 30 miles from La Verne, CA.