She turns 5 tomorrow.
Five things I love about our little dimple face.
1. Her HUGE heart. She has so much love to give. She loves unconditionally. There are times where she is getting in trouble for something and before I can even finish scolding her she is telling me she loves me.
2. Her laugh. It is contagious. The littlest things make her giggle, reminding us to enjoy the small things in life, too.
3. How she calls me momma. She’s the only one, and every time I hear her say it my heart melts.
4. How sensitive she is. Just like her momma.
5. Her style. She loves to pick out her own clothes and pile on about 10 necklaces, 20 bracelets, sunglasses, hats and whatever other accessory she can find. Oh, and can’t forget the perfume before we leave the house. She is a true girly girl.
We were so blessed when this dark eyed beauty entered out lives 5 years ago, and every day with her has been the best gift I could have ever received.
Dimple face, we love you so very much!! Happy birthday sweet girl!